Friday, November 9, 2012

Crafting on lunch

One of my coworkers is an amazing knitter. She excels at making hats and we have chatted about it for over a year now. I kept saying I wanted to learn, but as the weather got nicer my attention span for wool products definitely waned. With Christmas coming we decided to start this past week with my goal of 2 hats before Christmas...this may be a really lofty goal as I am also really interested in working on a quilt I recently bought a pattern for as well as various paper crafting projects. However I'm finding knitting to be significantly more portable than quilting (duh) so it's been really nice to get to take a craft break in the middle of the day. I posted the below photo on Instagram and a friend asked if I was knitting a scrunchie! I'm hoping within the next 2 weeks to have it looking decidedly more hatish and will be sure to post the progress!

20121107-214017.jpg

No comments: