- Praying for the end of winter
- Finally hanging new dining room lights
- Hitting the sack really early...Feb is a tiring month
- Celebrating Garret's 29th birthday (CAN'T wait til he is in his 30s too)
- Bundling up to take family style walks with the dog
- Preparing early for spring cleaning
- Living weekend to weekend lately
- Also Celebrating my Mother in law's big birthday (yesterday!)
- Shoveling unending piles of snow
- Excited for the gender reveal of my friends twins--two boys yay!
- Continuing to enjoy puppy parenthood
- Planning spring projects
- Attempting to live under our new budget. boo
Friday, February 22, 2013
Monday, February 18, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
G and I have never been crazily over demonstrative with Valentines day. We are both big card people, but we have never been of the "expecting a BMW or diamond jewelry type" (granted both those things are out of our budget but I digress) Last night I babysat this little monkey so my brother and sis in law could take in a flick (Die Hard is apparently for lovahs)
When I got home my favourite ice cream (Moose tracks!) was hidden in the freezer for me Perfect ending to a most lovely day! I thought I would post three fun E-cards I received and sent yesterday because I heart love.
A cute one G sent featuring snugglebum when she was a puppy with a decidedly more smushy face.
This one which just makes me smile because of how much I love Harry Potter (not sure where original came from)
Grumpy cat hearts valentines too. From here