1. Mail from my amazing friend nicole which contained two amazing tops for me and two pairs of jeans for G. Someone shall get a killer care package in the new year!
2. T minus 1 day til this semester is over...I had my chair presentation at 5 and so just 1 left (shall post pics of the chair at some point soon)
3. Am finished my Christmas shopping
4. It's snowing...the nice kind of snow
5. I am ahead enough with my school work that I know I can sleep tonight. awesome.
Monday, December 7, 2009
1. An email from my lawyer early this morning telling me that my divorce is one step closer to being finalized.
2. Our new duvet cover
3. A phone call from the Garage (where we had to get the truck towed to yesterday after it died) saying that it might just be a pump and a belt issue...not a whole engine rebuild like the tow truck driver lead us to believe
4. Finishing my art history class tonight
5. $3.99 breakfast I am about to have.....
Thursday, December 3, 2009
...where I paid to get on the streetcar using nickels and dimes as I have already robbed the piggy bank of loonies and twonies....
...where I question how to spell twoonie? toonie? Twonie?...
...where I make popcorn for lunch cause we haven't grocery shopped in so long it was literally the only thing to eat...
...where my teacher makes a pile of changes regarding our final presentation which negates a pile of work I already completed....
However it is also one of those days where I realize that Christmas actually is just around the corner, where I get to go to a bar tonight with G and some friends to listen to live music. And where I finally get around to registering for some of the perks I am to get with my small business.