Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Different Kind of Thanks This Week

All the bloggers south of the border are gearing up for Thanksgiving this week.  It feels funny to see blog images of pumpkins and harvest themes when I feel like everyone in Canada is in full blown Christmas readying mode! (I may or may not be convincing G to hang our Christmas lights this weekend...the Walsh's will not be Christmas grinches as well as Halloween grinches!)

While my American friends are getting Thankful this week and weekend, G and I will be too...our Thank you Cards finally arrived and thanks to many generous friends and family members we have a lot to write.  I had high hopes of sending our Christmas cards this year, but by the time we send out 100 thank you cards, I may not be wanting to keep writing and wishing people Merry Christmas...actually by the time I finish all of these it might be Christmas.  I am really happy with the way that they turned out and it just keeps making me even more excited to see the rest of our pictures.

[caption id="attachment_1092" align="aligncenter" width="388"] And The Walsh's lived happily ever after. Amen.[/caption]

1 comment:

Harrison said...

And most importantly, my pics made the Christmas card! lol