Monday, November 26, 2012

Closet-ish things

I am realizing in my haste to post every day I am failing to take good pictures or truly edit some of my posts---note to self: better planning would make for a more successful NaBloPoMo...there is always next year.  I always have my iPhone on me, and during our renovations our Nikon has run out of batteries and I put the charger somewhere safe, where I wouldn't forget where it is.  So obviously I have no freaking clue where it is. And so you are treated to blurry camera phone pictures of the newest exciting developments in Walsh life....Yesterday my husband (yup still cant stop saying that without smiling) finished building me a closet. Granted it's the guest room closet, but it is AMAZING regardless.  Current plan is to store perhaps some out of season clothes as well as bedding and other random goodies in here for now.  Garret has an annoying/endearing (?) habit of hanging up ALL 500 (conservative guess) of his T-shirts so perhaps this can be his dedicated T-shirt hanging closet?  We shall see, as for now it is a catchall everything closet as we havent finished the hall closet or our bedroom closet.

[caption id="attachment_1113" align="aligncenter" width="388"] In real life it is more exciting and not remotely yellow[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1114" align="aligncenter" width="388"] Please note the additional shelves for more storage....oooh baby...SO exciting[/caption]

 

 

No comments: