Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If it ain't one thing it's anotha

Have you heard the "some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield" analogy? Well yesterday it  felt like I was having a bug kind of day. Nothing that a good nights sleep last night didn't fix, but STILL....bad days on Mondays just really suck.
The beginning of my spiral technically started on Saturday when we took Brooklyn into the vet for a check up. What I thought was going to be something really quick and low keyish turned into the vet explaining to me how our sweet babe needs dental work. Now...once upon a time Garret needed dental work and we pretty much made him suck it up for 6 months until we had benefits, but for some reason neither of us feel this is a viable option for our girl. I was explaining the issue to our friend Emma who reminded me of a Simpson's episode complete with a photo:

Image
This is pretty much exactly how the vet explained it.  The downhill spiral kicked into effect yesterday afternoon when the quote for the dental work came through. And so Miss Brooklyn inherits a new nickname to add to the list "Money Pit" Good thing she is so flipping cute

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="487"]Image Well...at least I don't need orthodontics![/caption]

No comments: