Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All fixed up

Tomorrow D.L Snoogley (another nick name I forgot on the list last week) is going in to get spayed.  So please send fast painless healing thoughts to her lady bits.  I am sure she will be back to her regularly scheduled crazy self ASAP, but I can't wait until it is over and she is back home with us.  And now two cute photos of the Snoogs:

[caption id="attachment_1739" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Taking a break after a long visit with Grandpa Taking a break after a long visit with Grandpa[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1740" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Observing my Dad's progress with brick wall building Observing my Dad's progress with brick wall building[/caption]

1 comment:

Barbarawelch10@gmail.com said...

She is just toooooo cute! Nana sends best wishes for tomorrow and a quick recovery. xoxo