Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Resolution check in

:::
Ok haven't been working out as much as I was the other week, but we are doing a work out video tonight! And a friend and I are starting hot yoga next week which seems to have crazy weight loss/health points. So that could be good. I've brown bagged every day for lunch as of late and have been bringing breakfast too! I haven't been to Tim Hortons/Starbucks in ages-making coffee in the morning at home or else drinking it at work. We have also made dinner at home nearly every night which is great. So.... Food and money saving is intertwined working well there. I haven't shopped yet and I've been trying to figure out ways to make some extra cash. Haven't come up with anything phenomenal yet though!




Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: