Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 so far

:::
We ushered out 2010 with minimal pomp and circumstance. Hung out with another couple, ate raclette and played Xbox Kinect (I think that's what its called) Watched the last 5 mins before the ball dropped and drank crazy sweet uber cheap champagne-like the kind I probably bought to ring in the millennium, I was just as broke then and still felt a sparkling bevie was crucial at midnight.
So far, all 2 days of it have been good. I have one more day off tomorrow and then its back to real life. No longer student life, but grown up working 5 days a week life. Both exciting and scary!
Huge changes will probably be coming up.... Stay tuned!



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: