Monday, October 5, 2009

aaaand I'm back

:::
Sitting on hold with the Toronto Traffic Ticket central place. Oh no not for me...I am perfection in my driving and don't speed (or more so have yet to get caught) G got a ticket a few weeks ago, meant to fight it so our insurance doesn't go up...left it under a pile of crap on his dresser to discover yesterday.

"I thought you said you were going to take care of it for me" G

"Um...I would have but you neglected to give me the ticket nor mention it again so I forgot" Me
"Shit" G

"yup Shit" Me

It's been over a month, and the ticket says you have 15 days to fight it. And I so do not want our insurance to go up. We are barely functioning on a budget as it is...sigh
.....

And Hakim just answered and told me its not too late. amazing.


No comments: