Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daily Grace

:::

1. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of G telling me I could come stay with him for a few weeks while I looked for an apartment...so it's the unofficially "we've been living together for a year" day today. hurray.
2. To celebrate number 1 we are getting snazzed up and going to the opera tonight! La Boheme. Never been to the opera before but we love an adventure so here we go!
3. For some reason the rest of my classmates think I am on top of things this term. Freaks me out yet makes me feel amazing all at once.
4. New Criminal Minds last night...spoooky yet good
5. Knowing my best friend SO WELL that at 830 when she texted me "HOLY SHIIIIT" I knew exactly what she was referring to.

1 comment:

RokMomma said...

You will LOVE La Boheme!

P took me to see it last May here in Van and it was excellent. If you have ever seen Rent you will totally get it, as it's what Rent was based on.

Have a blast and a few glasses of champy too!