1) I had Korean Barbeque last night with my friend Jen. We hadn't seen each other in almost a year so we just sat across the bbq pit of a table, making dinner and catching up. It was great.
2) Crossing things off my list...off any list really. I have something in the area of 8 assignments due next week and yesterday Jacquie and I finished our presentation about glass. It feels so amazing to just cross that sucker off. G got me a bright red moleskin day planner for Christmas and I have honestly been adding things to my lists in there just for the pure joy of scratching them out. Is that mental?
3) Having friends who live so close. Our friend Derek needed a screw driver so just walked down the street to our apartment, ended up with an impromptu beer visit session. Was really nice to have unexpected company.
4) This morning I found the installation disk for our printer...now I will be able to print things off the new desktop and not just my broken down laptop. SUCH a great development
5) Learning this morning via text message that I might be eligible for an additional school loan. While it's not as awesome as winning money I don't have to pay back....it will still help me with the constant day to day financial stress at the moment.