1. For getting to celebrate G's birthday with him...for waking up beside him and going to bed with him.
2. For snail mail...I am planning on sending some this week...is it selfish I am ever hopeful to get some in return?
3. That moment in the morning, just after I hit snooze for the first time, when I roll over and bury my face in G's back...it's always soft, warm, and just what I imagine heaven would smell like.
4. Getting a phone call from my 92 year old Nanny, telling me she was a huge fan of my cheap-o red wine selection.
5. Being exhausted in an honest fashion, and still feeling motivated to hop on the computer and give thanks