Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This Dog's Life

If I look at my instagram feed it would appear that all I do with my life now is take photos of my puppy.  But I can't help it she is just so crazy cute (to us at least)  Here are some recent ones that I have to share...although I don't know what tops her all snuggled up in bed with G this weekend!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="487"] Our girl at puppy class....this lady will work it for treats![/caption][caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="487"] Warming her goodies on the heat vent. She beelines here as soon as we come in from walks.[/caption][caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="487"]Image We let her up on the bed for a snuggle the other night and she crawled right under the covers. She made her disgruntled old man noise when we grabbed her to go in her crate...poor thing. If she wasn't such an insane snorer we would most likely consider letting her stay some nights.[/caption][caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="487"]Image Last night we were having some family time watching a movie and she fell asleep like this. We were crying from laughing so hard. The bonus of this position is that she doesn't really snore...although we can't figure out how it could be comfortable.[/caption][caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="487"]Image Another view of the Zombie dog's sleep preferences.[/caption]

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Bahaha, the last one is amazing.

I fall into the camp of people who post ample pictures of their dog, too.

Nette said...

My intagram feed is nothing but puppies too. And the occassional 'this is what I'm doing right now because I know you all care so much!' shots. But mostly puppies.

Also, I follow people based almost solely on how many photos of their dog they post...

brooke said...

I love these photos. She's so super cute and I'm not bias just because we share part of our names :)
I fully intend to instagram plenty o' animal pics next week since I'm house/baby sitting my parents dogs, my sisters cat and my two for 10 days! I'm referring to next week as the animal jungle! :)