Friday, April 24, 2009

Daily Grace

:::

1. Last night I had nachos for dinner. Hurray for laziness

2. Iphoto might be my new favourite thing in the world. Or at least one small step in the direction of me FINALLY getting something like 6000 photos organized

3. I got a delivery from Amazon! granted it's a book for school but I have to say I always feel pretty  awesome getting mail of any kind. Usually its junk mail or addressed to Dear Occupant

4. Some form of motivation I seem to have today...I woke up on the earlyish side and have started cleaning up for G's brothers surprise visit this weekend. Hopefully motivation continues all day and I actually get some homework done too. There are some serious deadlines looming and I need to get on it!

5. This is going to make me sound like a monster redneck, however...There is a buck and doe tomorrow night and I am really looking forward to dancing with my friends and eating midnight sandwich buffet!

No comments: