Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daily Grace

:::

1. For finishing Season 2 of Nip Tuck last night. OMG (this may be the first time I have used the abbreviation OMG) but wow it was awesome and I think we have to rent season 3 ASAP. I love renting TV shows on DVD cause then we can just chill and not get suckered in with those brutal cliff hangers!

2. Melissa and I have started doing our goals again. Last year we would chat each week and talk about our daily, weekly monthly and long term goals...just kinda get them out in the universe what it was we needed/wanted to accomplish. Having someone to be accountable to really helps keep me on track.

3. Even though I had 10 hours of class yesterday...long winded boring classes... I managed to come home and still find some (albeit minimal) energy to get some work done. yay me. I just really need to keep on top of things this term cause I think I could drown in school work very quickly.

4. Erin's fiance didn't have to go back to Emerg yesterday. He is still in a lot of pain and tons of frustration dealing with his health issues, but a small blessing in his day I am sure.

5. Sharing a bottle of red wine while watching television on a Monday night

No comments: