Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How I'm feeling lately (Vol. 3)

[caption id="attachment_1980" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Granted I am wearing Birkenstocks not Givenchy,but the feeling is the same Granted I am wearing Birkenstocks not Givenchy, but the feeling is the same[/caption]

Image found here




[caption id="attachment_1981" align="aligncenter" width="388"]I feel like I could fall asleep anywhere at any time. I feel like I could fall asleep anywhere at any time.[/caption]

Image from here


I think it has just been the heat the past few days but holy smokes I am just feeling all kinds of swollen and tired.  I had a doctors appointment mid day yesterday so took the day off work.  When I got home I hit the couch and forced Brooklyn to snuggle with me for a glorious nap.  I know that exercise is so important when pregnant, but the past few days it has consumed all of my energy just to remain standing and awake while necessary.   REALLY looking forward to the heat breaking later this week.  Again, extremely thankful for the bedroom air conditioner my Mum got us!

No comments: