Friday, July 19, 2013

Belated Weekend Report--33rd Birthday Edition

[caption id="attachment_1984" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Birthday dinner at The Farmhouse in Barrie Birthday dinner at The Farmhouse in Barrie[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1985" align="aligncenter" width="388"] Went to a friends cottage for a few hours and tried to get Brooklyn to love swimming. #epicfail She was clinging to Garret and kept trying to climb up him whenever we put her in![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1986" align="aligncenter" width="388"] As per Walsh tradition we had to stop at Webers on the way home. Someone snuck a fry or two.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1987" align="aligncenter" width="388"] I said I didn't want one but I ended up eating half of G's anyway[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1988" align="aligncenter" width="388"]IMG_9383 Birthday movie date at the Barrie Drive in. Garret, Gus, Brooklyn and I curled up in the back of the truck with a pile of pillows and blankets and watched Grownups 2 and Pacific Rim (I slept through most of the second one)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1989" align="aligncenter" width="388"] Miss B getting all pumped at the preview for Despicable me 2[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1990" align="aligncenter" width="388"] Best present of all...Garret and our friend Regan built us a fence[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1991" align="aligncenter" width="388"] A Fence, a Fence, my kingdom for a fence[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1992" align="aligncenter" width="388"]IMG_9414 Birthday pressie---a really snazzy watch that I LOVE! Just have to get some links taken out so it fits on my bird like wrist[/caption]

1 comment:

Barbarawelch10@gmail.com said...

What a great birthday you had! Also, Megan(sp?) gave you a birthday house clean...it doesn't get any better than that! It's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday