Friday, July 5, 2013

A Boy and his Dog

Brooklyn MirrorWhen we got Brooklyn I really thought she would be our dog. Loving the two of us equally with her whole puppy heart.  This has not so much been the case. She is 100% a Daddy's girl. It doesn't matter that I am the one who walks her, and 9 times out of 10 feeds her, if she has her choice between me and G...she is ALL his.  I keep having this vision of Gus and Brooklyn all snuggled up with G and me all alone on the couch. Ha (clearly I have a flair for the dramatic)


This is a picture G sent me the other weekend when he and his girl were out running some errands.  She is just chilling and supervising from her fave perch--front seat of the truck.  Poor thing, I wonder if she knows what craziness is about to be upon her...someone else who will be requiring more of her Dad's attention.  At least the baby won't be riding shot gun in the car anytime soon.

No comments: