Monday, November 28, 2011

Unplugged

Cuba was amazing...I don't recall a time in the recent past where I have been more relaxed! We spent a lot of time just sitting by the ocean or pool and doing nothing. Amazing! Lots of family time as well which was so nice.
Since wireless Internet isn't really a go in Cuba, and roaming charges would have been out of control, we both shelved our phones for the week. It took a day for me to get used to it and I have to say it was so nice! Don't get me wrong, I do heart my iPhone, but not worrying about emails, texts or Facebook was probably part of the relaxation. G and I both use our phones a lot during the day for work etc, but we are thinking of designating certain times in the evenings and on weekends to be phone free. It really is the way to go!

No comments: