Friday, December 17, 2010

Oooh the lethargy

It has struck with a vengance. I still have to assemble all my research from my final project but instead I spent last night drinking cheap champagne from when we got engaged. What? We ran out of beer!..... I feel that my love of booze comes across quite well in that sentence no?
We had our friend Derek over and the boys made me watch 2012. I hate HATE apocalyptic themed movies. Mostly because in movies like that I get all antsy concerned that Toronto is going to slide into Lake Ontario. I do not want to go to a watery grave-ever preferably, but at least not until I've done a few more things with my life.
So the G and Derek spent the whole movie teasing me about being a mega nerd and a super baby. I also detest scary movies so perhaps they are partially right. I've never been able to watch scary movies. I know several friends who LOVE the feeling of being scared. Me? Not so much. I spent the whole time I was at a haunted house this past Halloween buried in my friends chest freaking out a la Marge Simpson "get me out, get me out get me OUT!"
Is it so wrong that I would have rather spend the night watching something funny? Or cheesy? Granted 2012 was kind of Armageddon-ish, not so terrifying, but I get too emphatic and think about all those poor people who died.
Nerd.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: