Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Its the final countdown

:::

At 1130 I will be presenting my final thesis project. Last night I practiced what I was going to say to G, which almost made me more nervous hahaha. I'm up writing out what I want to say and hoping that I can get out all the important facts before I pass out from fright. I have never been a fan of presenting or general chatting in public. Not sure why, but when I signed up for design school I didn't realize that it would revolve around presenting. Duh.
I know that in a few short hours it will be over and I will look back at myself this morning and think I wasted too much energy on worrying. However that is how I operate.
Am off to practice again. Wish me luck



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Congrats!!! You are going to do so well on this presentation! You always do. Have a great morning and have some drinks for lunch! xox