Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crap

:::
I had a few beers tonight and ended up in a candid conversation about my mother in law (to be) with my brother in law (to be). Not totally sure how that started but I am pretty confident it will not end in an "hilarity will ensue" type of situation. He clearly didn't understand what I meant nor does he really get it because he lives about 25 hours away so he isn't privy to the situation. However when does a girl learn to keep her flipping mouth shut? Cause clearly 30 isn't the age. Nor is 3+ years of experience in this family.....nuclear fall out in T minus........keep you posted
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Ohh noooo. Its ok!!! Its oK!!!