Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Things that happened to be in 2008 (in some semblance of order)

I spent all of New Years Day in bed thinking I was going to die from a hang over
I dog sat for a Great Dane named Rae
I relearned to snowboard
I became friends with my cousin
I had a crush
I started falling in love
He fell in love with me
I drove from Vancouver to Toronto
I moved to Toronto
I got a temp job
I turned 28
I rekindled some great friendships
My grandparents celebrated their 60th anniversary
My mother and grandfather both were diagnosed with cancer
I decided to go back to school
I went camping for the first time in 5 years
I read 34 books
I watched roughly 100 movies (going to keep track this year!)
I started school for interior Design
I made a few great new friends
I heard my 92 year old grandma refer to a man who cut me off in traffic as a "deutch bag"
I learned how to cook
I celebrated Christmas with friends and family
I rang in the New Year with the man I loved

No comments: