Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ain't no Pillow like an S Club Pillow

One of pregnancy side effects that has been plaguing me in the past few weeks is the whole lack of sleep issue.  Aside from getting up to go to the bathroom, I (a former back sleeper) have been having difficulty sleeping on my side.  It really bothers my hips and I just cant seem to get comfortable.  My sister in law lent me her wedge pillow which was helping support my belly, but I was still having awful sleeps.  And no one loves/needs a tired/cranky/already hyper emotional lady around at home or the office.

Monday night my Mum and I hit up Babies R Us to have a panic attack/register for all the baby stuff we need. I came across this really neat looking pregnancy pillow that I thought was worth a try. So since Monday night this is how I have been sleeping:

[caption id="attachment_1898" align="aligncenter" width="279"]Weird looking but crazy comfy Weird looking but crazy comfy[/caption]

Image from this website


It is honestly life changing at this point in my pregnancy, and having a few full nights of sleep under my belt has made me feel like a whole new woman.


G claims that our bed is getting a little crowded and he is slightly jealous that something has taken over his job of being the big spoon. He also says that "Snoogle" is a stupid name so he calls it my S pillow....and because we are super cool it has lead to us making up various songs about my pillow to this classic late 90s tune:







Poor Gus Gus...you aren't even born yet and you already have to worry about what giant nerds your parents are!

No comments: