Thursday, May 23, 2013

8 months down

8 months down and we are:

  • Slowly working our way through our to do list (I think because I told G we could look at getting a new TV when it was done...I have never seen him this motivated!)

  • Worrying about our sick pup...thankfully she seems to be on the mend, but wooo what a scare the other night

  • Nesting (ok this is pretty much just me, but G is dealing with the fallout...lucky guy)

  • Organizing our living space as much as possible. This may fall under "nesting" but we are really working to find a place for everything and remember when done with said thing to put it back in that place

  • Preparing for our labour and delivery course next weekend.  G is working on being mentally prepared to watch a birth and learn "all the gross stuff" that will be happening.  Poor guy is in for quite a shock

  • Waiting for Gus' kicks and moves to be felt from the outside.  I LOVE that I am feeling the starts of kicks and moves, but I cant wait for G and others to be able to feel from the outside

  • Expanding around the middle (mostly just me)  this also leads to:

  • Realizing  that this is actually happening

  • Spending some time outdoors...loving the summer weather that is coming (finally)

No comments: