Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Attempted family photo and one non Brooklyn pic

We were having a snuggle last night watching TV and tried about 35 times to get a pic of the three of us.  Puppies are fickle creatures when it comes to taking photos.  This is the best we could come up with and she isn't even looking.  Most of the other ones highlight our double chins or have us talking to B trying to get her to look. Turd.

[caption id="attachment_1187" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Actually this one still is a bit goofy, but whatever...here you go blogasphere...my lil fam Actually this one still is a bit goofy, but whatever...here you go blogasphere...my lil fam[/caption]

As we kept taking pictures she became extremely interested in my iPhone. So here is a creepy closeup :

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Wayne's world extreme close up. Sometimes B has droopy sad clown eyes Wayne's World extreme close up. Sometimes B has droopy sad clown eyes. I think its just her smushy face[/caption]

We finished working on the spare room and decided to move the family love fest down to the mega couch. The original plan was to watch a movie, but Garret and Brooklyn barely made it through opening credits and were both snoring.  So I just cuddled up and enjoyed our little tree as I tried to tune out my loves.

[caption id="attachment_1189" align="aligncenter" width="388"]I'm 32 and still find magic when the lights go on I'm 32 and  can still find magic when the lights go on[/caption]

No comments: