Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 years ago

:::

3 years ago I moved back to Canada. I was so very unsure of my self and the next steps in my life. I was turning 27, and had felt that I was a lost soul. My mum welcomed me home, enveloping me in her unwavering love and support and her trust in me that I would figure it all out. I decided to get out of my abusive marriage and to start all over again. I remember being so scared and sad and worried that I would never get it together. I can honestly say I never thought I would feel the way I do today. So I am so thankful to my amazing mum for once again picking up the pieces of my self esteem and helping me figure out how to place them back in order
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: