Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tis the season

:::

For being end of term again! T-minus 5 days til final presentations start. Who has two thumbs and feels remotely ready? *points to self. Not this guy. This term has been a struggle, with moving and all that, but I just don't feel ready for everything to be due. We always get through it but as of late I tend to keep choosing sleep over staying up and working.

In probably a creepy and TMI note, right now I am laying in bed thinking morbid thoughts. A year ago today (the 16th) my Dad didn't wake up in the morning. And I guess its messed up to be thinking this but part of me wonders if he was just sleeping and he slipped away or if he was up and suffering for a while. Girlsgonechild.net posted a song today called Let Go by Everest, and it really made me think. I want to just let this go, but sometimes I don't know how. I have so very many amazing things in my life to focus on but then I get these blips like anniversaries or just thoughts that bring me back to where I see that I haven't let go.
I can't believe its been a year already, I feel that my life was irrevocably changed and I kind of just want it back.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: