Saturday, March 28, 2009

A week of living well

:::

I decided that this week off I will live well. Get my life and my positive thoughts back on track if you will. I started off this morning by nearly killing myself on the elliptical machine at the gym. Watching the timer count down for 30mins was brutal, but I feel incredible now. I came home and hung out in my Mums phenomenal shower for a while...we have nowhere near this water pressure in Toronto. I am heading into town shortly to catch up with some friends and run some errands. Healthy dinner tonight, I already planned the recipes. Should I keep my act together in Toronto like this healthy eating will be much easier. The trick is planning ahead, something I never seem to do. Tonight it is BBQ salmon with stir fried Kale. I will post recipes if it works out how I want it to. As I said yesterday, spring is here and with it is my hope to bust a move, get my life in gear and keep moving towards being happier and healthier.

No comments: