Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Watched Phone Never Rings

Our best friends Erin and Steve are expecting baby #2.   In fact every time Erin has called or texted me in the past two weeks I have been thinking "baby time". And every time she is just calling to say hi and catch up.  The funny thing is that she isn't even due until next week, but their first baby came several weeks early so we just assumed this would be the same.   Poor baby... we are already telling her to hurry up and she is actually on time.  I am hoping that this one comes with perfect timing like her older sister did. (technically it was just perfect timing for me cause I got to be there when she was born)  It feels funny to love someone you haven't even seen. I can't wait for her to get here so Uncle G and I have another tiny girl to smother with love and snuggles!

No comments: