Thursday, April 15, 2010

Self control

:::
Today I start work at a shoe store. And its a gorgeous store, with many brands of shoes that I adore, and I get an amazing discount. Soooo this poses a problem as I LOVE shoes, love them!!! G was joking that I should leave my wallet at home lest I come back at the end of today having spent more than I earned. I have been trying to make 2010 the year of living frugally. Its a time to get out of debt and only be spending money on things that are needed not wanted. A distinction I have spent a lot of time and money understanding. So, here I go, into the lions den if you will, let's see how I fair shall we?
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: