Friday, April 16, 2010

Reflecting at Timmies

:::
Am sitting at a Tim Hortons in Brampton waiting for G to come pick me up. Looking out the window I can see a group of about 5 teenagers. Smoking and preening, saying something and looking to the others for approval before they start to laugh again. I remember those days really well, wanting to fit in, and loitering with my friends. Did we really have nothing better to do than drink coffee after coffee and smoke? I feel that it was barely last year I was in highschool but with 30 on the horizon this summer, it was 11 years ago that I was a teenager. It feels strange that I still easily recognize that part of me. That I could go outside and bum a smoke from those kids feeling like I can still identify when really I am so far removed. Another lifetime away really
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: