Friday, July 31, 2009

Quality Time and other tid bits

:::

Q.T is what I need to spend with my scanner! G and I have taken a ton of Holga pics and sweet new fisheye lomo photos this summer, and yet none of them are on the computer yet..sigh! Must get on it.

Watching Til Debt Do us Part and feeling crazy motivated to save save save!

Got up early and did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, ran errands,  I was filled with delight as I crossed things off my list. 

 Tonight it's up to Barrie for dinner and a sleepover with Erin and Steve. Tomorrow we head up to my uncles cottage for a family visit, then Sunday it's continue north to North Bay to visit G's grandma and uncle. Long weekend of multi family togetherness.  Am looking forward to getting out of the city for a few days and taking pics.

NOW....to stop reading and blogging and to finish putting away laundry and moving on to homework....am I only cleaning to procrastinate from homework? me thinks yes. sigh.

No comments: