Saturday, June 22, 2013

9 months down

9 months down and we are:

  • Preemptively catching up on our sleep. (well some of us more than others):


[caption id="attachment_1938" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Sleeping "beauts" Sleeping "beauts"[/caption]

  • Panicking ok this is clearly  more me than G. He is remaining strangely, uncharacteristically calm

  • Watching my stomach flip around as Gus moves and grooves

  • Browsing online and in stores for the perfect adorable nursery items.  We aren't going overboard but man do I want to have a cute room all ready for Gus-so far we have a crib, my Mum is re purposing an old dresser for a change table and we have a hand me down glider....just need the cute decor stuff now

  • Preparing Brooklyn for her role as a less spazzy big sister.  This is a job and a half with that crazy dog.

  • Spending time together in the hammock, laughing, dreaming and swatting mosquitos

  • Marveling at my ever expanding belly. Each day I wake up and it seems larger (aaand I still have three months of growth to go!)

  • Putting our maternity leave budget into place. Eye opening to say the least

  • Craving Ice cream like its my job.  Too bad (or too good) that Kawartha Dairy is just down the street from us.....

  • Nesting. Plus side is our house is finally starting to be more organized. Just in time for an infant sized bomb to hit it.

No comments: