Thursday, October 4, 2012

Marital Advising

I have only been back to work for 4 hours and already I have been receiving marital advice out the wazoo.  I found this article on a blog I was reading on my lunch break and I really love the thoughts as the author reflects on 15 years of marriage. I know that different things work for different people, but I like feeling that our marriage is something we need to feed and take care of for it to be successful. I like being a team of 2.   We have been team Shwalsh for a while now, but as we move forward as Team Walsh I want to give our marriage the best chance of survival possible.  Is it weird that while nothing has really changed (except for my last name) in the past few weeks, I am really starting to think differently about things?

No comments: