Friday, April 20, 2012

Not to be outdone

Ok ok, so Garret hung a door.  I felt like I needed to step up my game and contribute to our getting the house "shower ready"

Are you ready for this?

[caption id="attachment_663" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Finally hung the cork board!"][/caption]

I bought these cork boards in the summer (eeek) and they have been propped up next to the stove since then.  So I used some double sided tape and hung them inside the cupboard. Great option to catch all those loose papers and recipes I tend to have cluttering my counters.

-->granted not as awesome as installing an entire door...but it's good to do my part, baby steps people!

Julia: 1  Clutter: 2

1 comment:

Barbara Welch said...

Isn't it crazy how we put off these things and after we have done them we want to kick ourselves cause it didn't take a lot of time. Good going boo!