Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wanting to be a member of the sleep in club!

:::
Over the past two years I have been in school, I have not had a lot of early morning classes. In fact until last term classes tended to start around 9 or 10, sometimes as late in the day as 5! Before I got my job I would spend my time sleeping in, doing homework and doing stuff around the house. Now that I work 3 days a week I find that I have less time to do other stuff. When I have class after work I tend to get home just exhausted and can't seem to get my act together to get stuff done. I think I can sort it out for when I'm just working, but I find it hard to get myself out of bed every morning! This makes me somewhat nervous for when I have kids, how the heck can I get myself and them ready to face the day?
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: