Friday, October 22, 2010

Where did my get up and go get off to?

:::

It is strange that now as there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel of my schooling, my motivation and creative inspiration has somewhat dried up. Perhaps it is just that being in school 2 years straight has exhausted me? Or that with the chill of Canadian fall I feel like hibernating rather than working? I have approximately 8 weeks left of school and roughly 8 months of work to do in that time. I tend to feel motivated while I'm at work or in class but as soon as I get home all desire to work is squashed. I want to sit on the couch and watch Dexter and go to bed.
Its been a struggle for me to stay on top of things these past few weeks, and I really don't want to let things slide too far or else I will be fighting to get back in the swing of things soon. How do you keep yourself motivated?
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: