Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sun is shining weather is sweet yeah.

:::
Seems unseasonably hot in Toronto right now. Extreme Heat Watch in the city, May is too early for such nonsense. G and I just bought a mini a/c unit for our new apartment, fans simply do not cut it. We haven't been able to sleep and yesterday I was hanging out in my underware doing homework as it was too hot before 8am! I am thankful for the simple luxuries that are rampant in my life right now. A dishwasher, a car for 2 weeks(only 3 days left, sniff), air conditioning, and a roof over my head. I have been struggling as of late to dig myself out of a funk. I feel sometimes like I just want to wallow in self pity, but then I feel inspired by those around me who seem to shine on no matter what. I strive to be complete like them, thrilled with what my life is and dancing on the horizon of what it is to become.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: