Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Missing you

:::
I haven't written in ages, a LOT has happened! I turned 30, I got an Intern position, and the summer has flown by! Not sure why I've been MIA, I think sometimes after a prolonged silence one wonders what to start with. So I start with this: summer is almost gone and we are literally busy every weekend until thanksgiving! I don't comprehend how that is possible? Its been like that all summer between work and school and busy weekends, it seems like one day blends into the next and now its so close to September. T minus 1 day! I remember being a kid and summers seemed to stretch out endlessly...
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hope you had a great 30th! I'm counting down to fall. The summer did go quickly.