Friday, July 27, 2012

Bachelory Things

Last night I had a flash forward to my future...as I watched Garret get packed for his bachelor party I 100% saw my future child getting packed up and ready for camp. He was giddy with excitement and fielding phone calls from the other guys about who was bringing what.  They are only gone for two days but he brought six dress shirts, three pairs of shoes and about nine tee shirts.  We joke that he is like George Costanza   It is frustrating when I am trying to share a suitcase with him, but endearing otherwise.

[caption id="attachment_815" align="aligncenter" width="614"] Packing only essentials[/caption]

Amongst all the "essential' over packing needs, please note  Brutus, our white brass buffalo.  Few people know this but he is sort of the ShWalsh family mascot--he comes with us places like a travelling gnome. Garret makes videos of him getting up to no good, and he along with the other guys decided that he had to make the trip to Montreal as well.  I am wondering if he, along with everyone else will make it home in one piece!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I know this little boy!!!