Friday, November 26, 2010

Definitely winter

:::
It comes every year but somehow that first day of utter crazy freezing that is Ontario winter seems to take me by surprise. I did bring gloves this morning, but it is time to break out the big jacket with a hood as well as hats and more scarves! On my way back to the office from lunch I had to tie a scarf around my head granny style. BRRR.
Today has been one of those days at work where it seems to last forever. Its only 2ish but I feel like its bedtime. This weekend I am moving in with my friend Alaleh and we are doing homework from tonight until sunday night, possibly Monday morning. Soooo I don't even have the sweet relaxing feeling of weekend to look forward to. Although, for sure getting another big dent in my work will make me feel good!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: