Sunday, February 8, 2009

Daily Grace (9)

:::

1) Having friends over last night, playing Wii catching up and just really having a chilled out good time.

2) Knowing those friends were coming over thus creating intense motivation for G and I to clean the bajeezus out of our apartment. Living room and kitchen and bathroom look fab, my side of the bed is still a disaster as I have too many things for school and no where to put them...I either need a bigger apartment or a garbage bag ;)

3) For the absolutely gloriously warm and sunny day. Which is a miracle in itself on a February morning in Toronto.

4) Slowly but surely whittling down my pile of homework...and when I have a mild panic attack having my group of school buddies here to talk me down from the ledge.

5) All the free interior design magazines I got at the Interior Design Show. I love looking at checking out new ideas and concepts...Now I just need a few more hours in the day so I can actually read through them instead of just quickly looking at the pictures

No comments: